Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Security Professionals Conference
May 6-8, 2014
St. Louis, Missouri, and Online
Mind Tricks and Other Strategies
for Information Security
Meet us in St. Louis or online for the 12th annual Security Professionals Conference where we will explore Mind Tricks and Other Strategies for Information Security.
Against a backdrop of evolving technology, business economics, compliance requirements, and data growth, you are required to analyze trends and threats, engineer protection, and provide ongoing education to users about safeguards.
We'll discuss a mix of innovative technologies, existing practices, and new strategies to protect data—with perhaps a few Star Wars inspired mind tricks to thwart would-be hackers.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Learn. You'll learn the latest cybersecurity threats, safeguards, and awareness tactics (thanks to the program committee for the robust conference program).
- Earn Credits. You can claim credit for your (ISC)2, IAPP, and ISACA certifications (more information available soon).
- Be a Mentee or Mentor. You can sign up for the Mentoring Program at no additional charge.
- Network. You'll meet like-minded people in daily sessions and informal after-hours gatherings.
- Research Products and Services. You'll discuss leading security products and services with company representatives during corporate displays and presentations.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Information Security Directors
- Security or Network Analysts
- Security Engineers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Other IT staff with an interest in security or privacy