About EDUCAUSE Review
EDUCAUSE Review® Online (ISSN 1945-709X) is the association's open-access digital flagship publication for the higher education IT community. EDUCAUSE Review (ISSN: 1527-6619), the association's award-winning print magazine (22,000 distributed copies), takes a broad look at current developments and trends in information technology, how they may affect the college/university as an institution, and what these mean for higher education and society. The online version comprises more comprehensive coverage, with the content of the print magazine plus peer-reviewed articles, practical advice and guidance, interactive elements, and multimedia about managing and using information resources in higher education. The print magazine has won numerous editorial and design awards including APEX Awards for Publication Excellence, Magnum Opus Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Custom Publishing, Ozzie Awards for Excellence in Magazine Design, and Tabbies Awards, as well as being named Publication of the Year by the Colorado Society of Association Executives.Previous Issues
EDUCAUSE Review Archives
EDUCAUSE Quarterly Archives
EDUCAUSE Review® (ISSN: 1527-6619), the association’s award-winning bimonthly print magazine (22,000 distributed copies), takes a broad look at current developments and trends in information technology, how they may affect the college/university as an institution, and what these mean for higher education and society. In addition to EDUCAUSE members, the magazine's audience consists of presidents/chancellors, senior academic and administrative leaders, non-IT staff, faculty in all disciplines, librarians, and corporate staff/leaders. The print magazine has won numerous editorial and design awards including APEX Awards for Publication Excellence, Magnum Opus Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Custom Publishing, Ozzie Awards for Excellence in Magazine Design, and Tabbies Awards, as well as being named Publication of the Year by the Colorado Society of Association Executives.
Publisher/Editor: D. Teddy Diggs
Advertising: Greg Farman, Advertising Director; Geri Farman, Advertising Manager
Design & Production: McMurry/TMG - Jeff Kibler, Art Director; Jerry Parks, Project Manager; Brenda Waugh, Production Artist
- E-Content: Elliott Shore, Executive Director, Association of Research Libraries
- New Horizons: Mara Hancock, CIO, VP-Technology,California College of the Arts
- IT Matters: Jarret Cummings, Director of External Relations, EDUCAUSE
- Viewpoints: Eric Denna, Chief Information Officer, University of Utah and Utah System of Higher Education
2014 Editorial Calendar
January/February: EDUCAUSE 2013 Annual Conference Highlights
March/April: Top-Ten IT Issues and The Enterprise
May/June: Digital Scholarship
July/August: Administrative IT
September/October: The Value of IT and Building the Profession
November/December: New Business Models
Contribute and Engage
We encourage submissions and proposals from the doers, strategic thinkers, and innovators involved in higher education information technology. There are many ways to contribute to EDUCAUSE Review Online:
- Be an author
- Be a blogger: EDUCAUSE Review Online's blog network covers a wide range of topics meant to advise, inspire, and provoke higher ed IT professionals from many different demographics and roles. While the topics may vary, our blogs seek to provide fresh insight to our readers, helping them to think and act successfully in their professional lives.
- Be a peer reviewer
- Give us feedback: We consider EDUCAUSE Review Online a platform for publishing innovation. Please feel free to e-mail us if you'd like to pitch new editorial concepts, if you have ideas on how to participate or engage with the magazine, or if you have feedback on how to better meet your professional needs.
Subscriptions and Updates
EDUCAUSE Review Online is an open publication available free of charge electronically at www.educause.edu/er. There are several methods for staying up-to-date on new articles and content.
Subscribe to the monthly e-mail newsletter
EDUCAUSE Review (ISSN: 1527-6619) is published bimonthly (six issues per year) by EDUCAUSE.
Subscriptions to the print version are available at $39 per year ($66 per year outside North America) and to all academic libraries (North American and international) at $39 per year. Single copies are available for $8.00 each. Subscribe Now >
For advertising information:
For issue purchases:
Contact the editors:
EDUCAUSE Review is a registered trademark of EDUCAUSE.